10 Pack Prusa Compatible American Hole Layout Plastic
Sold in packs of 10s, to change the quantity of packs, add the item to cart
Made to fit U-M/PRUSA Modified design 3D Printed Design (no holes for the bottom piece, as requested by hospital staff)
- Holes are spaced 4.25" on center and are .25" diameter
- Plastic is 11" Wide and 9.5" Tall, the thickness exceeds U of M's minimum requirements
- This is just the die cut plastic, 3D printed parts are required to make a complete face shield
- Die Cut and Packed by the Staff at PaperGala LLC in Michigan
- Available in 7mil PET (Polyester)
- Please only purchase the amount that you can 3D print for in a short period of time, so that we can get the maximum number of shields out to the front lines, this item is not returnable
- Healthcare providers wishing to purchase in larger quantities, please reach out directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel or limit quantities after orders are placed, to prevent individuals from over buying, or to address supply chain or quality issues
This product is made to be compatible with the current approved modified Prusa design as posted by University of Michigan Medicine. We are making these at the lowest cost to enable our employees to remain at their jobs with appropriate sick and childcare leave, if needed, and our small business to remain open.
"We rely entirely on the end users to assess the effectiveness of the 3D face shields and whether they are suitable to the particular use and conditions of use involved. We do not warrant the masks for any particular purpose."
Shipping costs are combined commercial rates, ordering more face shields will result in a cheap per unit cost. Due to freight shipments being prioritized to other essential stores, orders may arrive in smaller, separate boxes. We will be monitoring the situation with the carriers and carrier availability may be added or removed as closures are announced.